Saturday, March 7, 2009

Terminator 4 Trailer

Even though I am not a big fan of the whole Terminator franchise I have to admit: Terminator Salvation otherwise known as Terminator 4 looks like the series' saviour. The repeating plot and theme in all three of the first movies had most people and critics somewhat skeptical about this new installment. However, this new Terminator seems to take a different approach. Finally, after his numerous battles with the robotic assasins from the future, John Connor(Christian Bale) comes back in this movie to finally lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of robots. The trailer is trully breathaking and to be honest, it's got me really worked up. May 21st seems quite far away but I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Nevertheless, Terminator Salvation has a very high chance of being one of 2009's best movie releases

No comments:

Post a Comment